Joined Remington in 2021 and was with Crescent Hotels & Resorts for the five and a half years prior, most recently as VP of Culinary & Beverage Operations. Prior to Crescent, Richard held several senior positions with Sodexo Leisure North America as National Culinary Director and Marriott International as Executive Chef of Restaurant Operations for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, known as one of the largest hotels in the World located in Nashville TN.
Prior to hotels, Richard was an award winning independent restaurant operator and chef as well as a nationally recognized leader in sustainable seafood, speaking at conferences and seafood shows in North America.
- United States Marine Corps. Food Service Academy Honor Graduate
- United States Army Quartermaster School of Food Service Honor Graduate
- James Beard Foundation Recognition (2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2017)
- Top 40 Under 40 Food Service Professionals in America (2015)
- Starchefs.com Rising Star Chef Award Boston
- Chef Collaborative Northeast Regional Local Leader
- Operation Enduring Freedom/Global War on Terror Decorated Veteran