OverviewRemington is a dynamic, growing, independent hotel management company with over 40 years of experience in the hospitality business. Providing top quality service in the areas of property management and condominium hotel management, Remington's track record of success demonstrates a unique understanding of the hotel business in all phases of the economic cycle. Our culture across these disciplines is centered on achieving results. At Remington, we believe that our people are the ultimate source of our competitive advantage. We are proud of our reputation for consistently delivering outstanding results to owners and investors, as well as our brands, guests and associates. As a result of our success, Remington has become The premier service provider to the hospitality industry™.
Archie Bennett Jr.
Founder of Remington Hotels with more than 40 years of hotel investment, development, and management expertise. Mr. Bennett is recognized as one of the leading hospitality authorities in the U.S.Awards, leadership positions and memberships:Education:
- The Industry Real Estate Finance Advisory Council (IREFAC) of the American Hotel/Motel Association - Founder and Co-Chairman
- University of Houston - Hilton Hotel School Advisory Board
- University of Houston; Distinguished Alumnus Award recipient
Monty J. Bennett
Joined Remington in 1992 and has held leadership positions including: Executive Vice President, Director of Information Systems, Operations Director, and General Manager.Awards, leadership positions and memberships:Education:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association's Industry Real Estate Finance Advisory Council (IREFAC)
- Cornell Hotel Society Life Member
- Texas Lt. Governor's Advisory Board Member for Economic and Workforce Development
- Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management, MBA
- Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, BS with distinction